FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION
This issue of SEYMOUR MAGAZINE is dedicated to the journalists, artists and innocents killed in Paris yesterday.
- Frédéric Boisseau, 42, building maintenance worker for Sodexo, killed in the lobby
- Franck Brinsolaro, 49, police officer, bodyguard for Charb
- Cabu (Jean Cabut) 76, cartoonist
- Elsa Cayat, 54, psychoanalyst and columnist
- Charb (Stéphane Charbonnier), 47, cartoonist, columnist and editor-in-chief of Charlie Hebdo
- Philippe Honoré, 74, cartoonist
- Bernard Maris, 68, economist, editor, and columnist
- Ahmed Merabet, 42, police officer
- Moustapha Ourad, proofreader
- Michel Renaud, guest at the meeting
- Tignous (Bernard Verlhac), 57, cartoonist
- Georges Wolinski, 80, cartoonist
Since its inception Seymour has been devoted to cultivating creativity and imagination; dedicated to philosophers, pilgrims & punks.
We stand with Charlie Hebdo for Freedom of Expression.
#wewillnotbesilenced #keeponkeepingon #freedomofexpression #jesuischarlie
Published: January 8th, 2015